Email Facebook Instagram Pinterest Twitter.
Comments I am going to have to get this book. I am always looking for tips and new ideas! Yes, heard this is a good book.
Have to get a copy of it. Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published.
- Sidney Sheldons Mistress of the Game.
- Top 75 Green Living Blogs for an Eco-Conscious Lifestyle.
- Eco-Friendly Cleaning Made Easy!
- All Over Creation.
- The Heirs of Hammerfell (Darkover).
- Practically Green by Micaela Preston.
- Ms. Todd Is Odd! (My Weird School, Book 12).
Practically Green takes the practical approach to mindful living: Start small and go from there. Author Micaela Preston takes the guesswork out of green living by helping you make smart, healthy choices for your family without spending tedious hours researching the pros and cons of all the products available on the market today. Micaela lives in Minneapolis, MN with her husband and two boys.
Green Books Worth a Read - Groovy Green Living
When she is not writing, she is busy whipping up a healthy meal or the eco craft-du-jour. Customer Reviews Average Review. See All Customer Reviews. Shop Books.
Read an excerpt of this book! Add to Wishlist. USD Overview Simple steps for sustainable living Creating a green and healthy home might seem like an overwhelming task at times.
5 Books to Read in 2013
Product Details About the Author. About the Author Micaela Preston has a practical take on green living which she applies in her popular blog, Mindful Momma www. Average Review.
Write a Review. Related Searches. Backyard Projects for Today's Homestead. Maximize your outdoor living spaces through creative woodworking! Today's challenging economic climate has motivated many
- Practically Green: Your Guide to Ecofriendly Decision-Making.
- Join Kobo & start eReading today.
- Primary Sidebar.
- Read Practically Green: Your Guide to Ecofriendly Decision-Making Ebook READ Ebook.
- Practically Green Book Review and DIY Project;