A constructible subset is one which can be constructed from subvarieties using "boolean operations".
Equivalently it is a subset defined by polynomial equations and inequations. It is true that the image of a constructible subset is again constructible Chevalley's theorem. Explicitly finding this variety i. See ch. I think this is ok,.
Higher nonabelian cohomology of algebraic varieties, par Carlos Simpson
Sign up to join this community. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top. Home Questions Tags Users Unanswered. Are all parametrizations via polynomials algebraic varieties? Ask Question.
Asked 9 years ago. Active 9 years ago. Viewed 2k times.
- Perspectives on Global Cultures (Issues in Cultural and Media Studies)!
- The geometry of algebraic varieties.
- Action For Social Justice In Education: Fairly Different!
- The Guide to the Galaxy.
- Global Indios: The Indigenous Struggle for Justice in Sixteenth-Century Spain!
Can we always find equations such that the image is an affine algebraic variety? Giorgio Ottaviani Florence.
Fabrizio Catanese Bayreuth. Gian Pietro Pirola Pavia. Ciro Ciliberto Rome. Igor Dolgachev Ann Arbor. Edoardo Sernesi Rome. Samuel Grushevsky Stony Brook.
- Geometry of algebraic varieties –.
- Algebraic geometry. A concise dictionary;
- HEINKEL HE 60 (Perfiles Aeronauticos: La Maquina y la Historia);
- Physics Reports vol.91.
- Fundamentals of Electric Waves.
Yuri Tschinkel New York. Michael Kemeny Berlin.
Claire Voisin Paris. Jun Li Stanford.
Étale cohomological dimension and the topology of algebraic varieties | Annals of Mathematics
Gavril Farkas. Angela Ortega. The best answers are voted up and rise to the top. Home Questions Tags Users Unanswered. Forms of algebraic varieties Ask Question. Asked 5 years, 6 months ago.
- Learning algebraic varieties from samples!
- The Secrets War: The Office of Strategic Services in World War II.
- List of Speakers;
- Bitter Vintage.
- Modern Origins: A North African Perspective?
Active 5 years, 6 months ago. Viewed times. If no, could it be true in some natural cases, if yes I would be happy to see a reference. Ben McKay Thanks for the edit. Joe Silverman Joe Silverman The GIT quotient exists and is affine, but does not represent the quotient.